The 2017 fixture is available now.
It is best to arrive 40 minutes prior to game time to warm up properly and to allow the coach to have a chat and go through any last minute changes.
If you can’t make it on game day it is a good idea to contact the team manager or coach so they can make any changes.
Results and ladders for all age groups
|Round 1||Results Round 1|
|Round 2||Results Round 2||Ladder Round 2|
|Round 3||Results Round 3||Ladder Round 3|
|Round 4||Results Round 4||Ladder Round 4|
|Round 5||Results Round 5||Ladder Round 5|
|Round 6||Results Round 6||Ladder Round 6|
|Round 7||Results Round 7||Ladder Round 7|
|Round 8||Results Round 8||Ladder Round 8|
|Round 9||Results Round 9||Ladder Round 9|
|Round 10||Results Round 10||Ladder Round 10|
|Round 11||Results Round 11||Ladder Round 11|
|Round 12||Results Round 12||Ladder Round 12|
|Round 13||Results Round 13||Ladder Round 13|
|Round 14||Results Round 14||Ladder Round 14|
|Round 15||Results Round 15||Ladder Round 15|
|Semi Finals||Semi final Results|
|Grand Final Results||Grand Final Results|
Some important things to note in regards to the 2017 season:
- 15 “home & away” rounds
- Finals will be conducted over 2 weeks (decision made by WGHA C-tee)
- Week 1 of finals on 9/10 September,
- Week 2 of finals on 16/17 September,
- Qualification for finals will require players to have played 5 games during the “home & away” season. For Men’s Seniors Competition players need to play 4 games to qualify for playing in finals.
- Players are required to be registered online with HV prior to participation in any WGHA match.