The 2018 fixture is available below. The fixture can be downloaded & printed. Simply click the link.
It is best to arrive 40 minutes prior to game time to warm up properly and to allow the coach to have a chat and go through any last minute changes.
If you can’t make it on game day it is a good idea to contact the team manager or coach so they can make any changes.
Results and ladders for all age groups
|Round 1||Results Round 1||Ladder Round 1|
|Round 2||Results Round 2||Ladder Round 2|
|Round 3||Results Round 3||Ladder Round 3|
|Round 4||Results Round 4||Ladder Round 4|
|Round 5||Results Round 5||Ladder Round 5|
|Round 6||Results Round 6||Ladder Round 6|
|Round 7||Results Round 7||Ladder Round 7|
|Round 8||Results Round 8||Ladder Round 8|
|Round 9||Results Round 9||Ladder Round 9|
Some important things to note in regards to the 2018 season:
- 15 “home & away” rounds
- Finals will be conducted over 2 weeks
- Semi Finals – 1st. September
- Grand Final – 8th. September
- Qualification for finals will require players to have played 5 games during the “home & away” season.
- Players are required to be registered online with HV prior to participation in any WGHA match.